Pacific Interpreters™, Inc., a LanguageLine SolutionsSM Company, is a comprehensive language services provider, helping to eliminate language barriers for Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf individuals. We provide telephonic interpreting, Language Uc (video remote interpreting), onsite interpreting—including support for American Sign Language—pay-as-you-go interpreting, document translation, localization, and expert consulting. Learn more.
We make a difference in people's lives every day, and we love what we do! Pacific Interpreters is on the job 24/7/365, facilitating communication in more than 200 spoken languages and American Sign Language.
We can satisfy all your language access needs.
We support Healthcare, Social Services, 9-1-1 Emergency Services, Insurance, Utilities, Government Services, Financial Services, Telecommunications, and other Call Centers, to:
- Provide equal access for Limited English Proficient and Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals.
- Reduce patient/client effort and enhance satisfaction, increasing the likelihood of a positive outcome.
- Reduce risk of misdiagnosis or wrong prescriptions, and reduce the length and number of hospital visits.
- Improve first call resolution rates and lower average call handle time.
- Comply with government mandates such as Title VI and HIPAA, and industry standards like The Joint Commission Roadmap and the PCI Data Security Standard.
- Manage cost of interpreting services through group pricing.
- Improve accountability through online and custom reporting.
We are customer-focused and highly skilled, with a state-of-the-art telecommunications system and scalable language access solutions. Best of all, We understand.
Watch how Over-the-Phone Interpreting works: (a LanguageLine SolutionsSM video)